Table of Contents
In terms of commerce, automatic sales are the form of retail distribution.
The product or service remains made available to the consumer to acquire it by activating any mechanism and paying the amount through automatic vending machines (vending machines ).
The corresponding Autonomous Community must have previously approved all machines for automatic vending. For the installation of automatic selling machines, specific authorization will be required from the competent authorities because of the product that is the object of the commercial activity.
And also that of the competent authorities in matters of trade. Authorizations necessary for other reasons of a sectoral nature must also be required. Colloquially, this type of sales is known as “vending”.
Vending company requirements
To set up a vending machine business, you need to meet these prerequisites:
- High in IAE.
- Organic Law on Data Protection.
- Money Laundering Prevention Law.
- Labor Risk Protection Law.
- Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Electronic Invoice Law.
Automatic sales regulations
- Automatic sale is the form of retail distribution in which the product or service is made available to the consumer so that he can acquire it by activating any mechanism and upon payment of the amount.
- The corresponding Autonomous Community must have previously approved all machines for automatic vending.
- For the installation of automatic selling machines, specific authorization will be required from the competent authorities for the product object of the commercial activity and that of the competent authorities in matters of commerce.
- Charges necessary for other reasons of a sectoral nature must also be required.
- All vending machines must clearly state the product they sell, its price, the type of coins they accept, instructions for obtaining the desired effect.
- Device approval data, identity of the offeror and registration number in the corresponding Registration, as well as an address and telephone number where claims will be dealt with.
Recovery of the amount
- All vending machines must allow the automatic recovery of the amount entered if the requested item is not provided.
- Suppose the vending machines are installing in a place intended to develop a company or private activity.
- However, in that case, the same owners will be jointly and severally liable with the machine’s owner against the buyer to fulfil the obligations derived from the automatic sale.
Sets the particular obligations of information and Registration of companies engaged in automatic sales.
- Automatic sale is the form of retail distribution in which the product or service is made available to consumers to acquire it by activating any mechanism and upon payment of the amount.
- For the drives of this Law, the fact that the sales mechanism is installing in a commercial establishment shall not deprive a sale of its automatic status.
- All automatic vending machines or mechanisms must comply with the applicable technical regulations.
Automatic food sales
- More requirements must remain met in the case of food products or prepared meals sold in vending machines.
- Suppose food is marketing as a storekeeper, packer or manufacturer, Registration in the General Sanitary Registry of Food. And Food Companies must remain complied with this.
- It must also comply with the food traceability requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 178/2002 of the European Parliament and the Council, of January 28, 2002.
- Which establishes the principles and general requirements of food legislation.
- The European Food Safety Authority is creating, and procedures relating to food safety are establishing.
Catalonia vending stamp
- In addition, the granting of the seal requires companies to submit to an annual external audit on aspects such as the conservation and hygiene of machines and facilities.
- The transport of products or customer service.
How does automatic vending help achieve sustainability goals?
Companies in all industries have had to pause and, with superautomatic coffee in hand, assess how the footprint they leave on the planet can be reducing. As we have emphasized in Hostelvending for years, sustainability has reached a fundamental role in society, being one of the most topical issues day after day.
Apart from the regulations and incentives for companies to apply measures that are more respectful of the world, there is also this change in the consumer’s mentality, now attracted by those more sustainable products.
For this reason, social and environmental responsibility policies are more necessary than ever, both at an ethical and strategic level.
Above all, we are beginning to see it in the very heart of companies; that is, their work environments.
In this context, most are looking for a way to grow in terms of sustainability, reducing unnecessary travel with shared transport, looking for suppliers with this philosophy and.
Above all, counting on the incorporation of vending machines as an essential service.
Whether it’s installing green machines in the workplace or replacing existing ones, there are a number of ways that vending can contribute to greater sustainability.
- In response to this need, the manufacturers of automatic machines have long ago given the starting signal to a new generation of vending machines in which energy efficiency is the main protagonist.
- That’s right, today’s vending machines are more energy efficient than ever before. The problem of rising electricity prices joins sustainability.
- Given the unstoppable rise in electricity, the need to acquire vending machines with a high energy certificate is becoming a priority for companies.
- More sustainable. In this sense, offering solutions that respect the environment has become the main task of manufacturing companies in the automatic distribution sector.
- Companies such as the Evoca Group give an example of this with their continuous innovations favouring a vending machine.
- For example, in its Twist and Vivace refrigerated machines, Evoca has implemented the new R290 cold group.
- A natural gas with low GWP (Global Warming Potential), commonly used in commercial and domestic refrigeration.
- In addition to making them extra energy efficient, the development of new, more innovative technologies in vending has uncovered new opportunities for sustainability.
- This is the case with innovative refrigerators, which are controlling automatically to control the stock and highlight those products whose expiration date is closest.
A more ecological and sustainable offer
- Another aspect to highlight is the origin of the products dispensinh by the automatic machines.
- A vending operator can increase sustainability by ensuring that the devices are environmentally friendly on a technical level and that the products they sell are making ethically and sustainably.
- However, water, a key element in any vending space or OCS. Is adding to the offer of food, coffee and other drinks.
- Fountains and automatic water machines are making their way and will be another of this year’s significant trends. As they make it possible to reduce the impact of the plastics used in packaging.
- An example of this is Pascual’s innovation unveiling and presenting at HIP 2022. Natural mineral tap water for hotels and water dispensing vending machines.
- Both innovations are based on the same principle, the 100% recyclable 12-litre box format. Which allows the use of 70% less plastic per litre.
- In addition to being a unique model in Spain, this dispensing format offers water directly from the machine.
- Which allows the consumer to choose the amount of water and the glass used. Customization and sustainability are the ingredients of success today.