Best VPS Hosting
Best VPS hosting is an upgrade from most websites’ joint shared web hosting.
Best VPS hosting To Choose
Achieved virtual private server hosting starting at $10 a month
- The DreamHost is one of our most recommended web hosts for several reasons, including an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and 4.8 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
- First of all, it offers a personalized control panel, allowing you to manage your hosting more easily.
- While live phone customer support is not available 24/7, the provider does respond to live chat and tickets.
- DreamHost also uses blazing-fast SSDs for all of its storage, has a free SSL certificate (for more secure web browsing), and provides SSH access for those geared toward more technical users.
- What we like about Dreamhost: Offers free shared website and email hosting for 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- For everyone else, pricing is pretty transparent – there are no hidden fee traps. In addition, it offers a 97-day money-back guarantee, one of the most generous offers available.
Succeeded virtual private server hosting preliminary at $40 a month
- The GreenGeeks has an A rating from the BBB and 4.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
- If you have ever been concerned about the enormous amount of energy that large data centers consume, you can check out this service to see if it offers the best VPS hosting for you.
- The “green” in the company name reflects GreenGeeks’ commitment to the environment. You buy three times the energy you use in wind energy credits, essentially putting energy back into the economy.
- And also the company does this through the form of renewable energy certificates, which, while complicated, means that it is energy neutral and helps drive the green energy economy.
- Although it is green, GreenGeeks still offers a lot of power for your websites. Their basic shared web hosting plan offers unlimited web space and email accounts, unmetered data transfer.
- An SSL certificate, a free domain name for the first year, a nightly backup, CDN, and a money-back guarantee. Money. Money at 30 days.
- However, it also offers live chat and email support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. In addition, you have phone support most hours of the day.
- GreenGeeks is also one of the most developer-friendly web hosting providers, with multiple versions of PHP and Git pre-installed.
Achieved cloud hosting starting at $100 a month
- The SiteGround has an A+ rating from the BBB and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot. It falls in the middle ground between a consumer web host and one that caters to businesses.
- If you have a small business with more complex web needs than usual, SiteGround is ideal, and if your business ends up expanding, the service has options to grow with you.
- If you upgrade to their GoGeek plan, you get several other valuable features, including access to a test server and one-click creation of a Git repository.
- Their projects include SSL, daily backup, CDN, email, unmetered traffic, and unlimited databases. And also differs from some other services in that it sets limits on bandwidth and storage upfront.
- Whereas most others claim to have unlimited bandwidth or unmetered bandwidth but have good print rules (more about that below).
- Here you’ll also get a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 100% renewable energy match.
- The SiteGround’s managed cloud hosting plan differs from other VPS plans: it’s a fully managed option. As a result, it offers more control and hardware availability, and more responsive provisioning, hence the higher price.
- As is the event with most other facilities, you’ll need to pay for a year of service upfront if you want the lowest price.
- Then, later that year, the price will go up. Support includes 24/7 phone access and lives chat, and tickets are answered in 15 minutes.
GoDaddy Web Hosting
Unmanaged virtual private server hosting starting at $5 a month
- The GoDaddy has an A+ rating from the BBB and 4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot. Though the site is perhaps best known for buying domain names.
- It also offers various web hosting services, including WordPress, WordPress eCommerce, and reseller hosting. However, it does not provide cloud hosting.
- Here the service’s most basic shared hosting plan includes unmetered bandwidth, a one-click WordPress install, a domain, and Office 365 email (for the first year).
- GoDaddy offers 24/7 phone support and lives chat support as well.
Unmanaged virtual private server hosting starting at $2 a month
- The Ionos from 1&1 has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a TrustPilot score of 4.1 out of 5.
- And also, it’s targeted at small and medium-sized businesses, with a focus on taking your first steps online or scaling up.
- Here, you’ll find several hosting plans and options, including WordPress hosting, email hosting, domain names, and transfers.
- However, fair is careful when it comes to pricing — a lot of the hosting package rates seem low but go up after a certain amount of time.
Also Read: Saas Valuation Calculator – Annual Recurring Revenue, Growth Rate, and More
Review Best VPS Hosting – 5 Best VPS Hosting To Choose.