Best Ways Realtors Use Digital Marketing to Boost Sales
Best Ways Realtors Use Digital Marketing to Boost Sales – Social media was one of the first game changers for real estate agents looking for ways to get noticed online.
From buying Facebook business ads to sharing photo albums of new listings, various social media platforms enabled real estate professionals to build a brand and booming business.
1.Develop an Email Campaign
- Irrespective of the industry, a nurturing email campaign is a valuable tool for connecting with potential new customers and staying relevant with previous customers.
- Ideally, an entire campaign will funnel potential customers through predetermined actions based on their buyer profile and previous engagements with you.
- According to Smart Insights, the average email open rate for real estate businesses is around 27%, with a click-through rate (CTR) of 3%.
- Yet, the more relevant your content is to a customer, the more likely they’ll be interested in opening the email to see what you have to say.
2. Create a User-Friendly Website
How numerous times have you opened a website only to close it because it wasn’t loading fast enough?
- Real estate agent websites can sometimes be a web developer’s nightmare through so many photos and links.
- With the help of a professional web designer and an understanding of what their clients are looking for, real estate professionals can develop a responsive website optimized for mobile browsing.
- Nearly half of all web browsing is completed on a mobile device, so if your website isn’t designed to be responsive, your customers won’t be able to navigate your site comfortably.
Your mobile-optimized website should include the following content to give your customers the best experience.
A list of all new listings:
- Content to guide you through the home buying process
- Links to relevant services related to the move, such as lawyers, moving companies, and home inspectors
- Also, consider implementing a live chat feature on your website. Capitalizing in live chat software allows people to connect 24/7 and schedule appointments without necessarily speaking directly to you.
- Their real estate business is highly people-centric, so it’s essential to be available when they need to ask questions.
3. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Pay-per-click advertising, also known as PPC, is an excellent strategy for real estate agents looking to generate new leads based on paid ads every time the ad is clicked.
- The PPC is a great digital marketing option for real estate professionals looking for potential clients who may be interesting in their offer since they only pay when someone clicks on their ad.
- PPC ads can often target people who have searched for related keywords on Google or another search engine.
4. Create and Post Valuable Blog Content
- Open websites with a blog often have 434% more indexed pages, helping real estate professionals achieve better SEO.
- A blog is a fantastic way to recover your SEO, build a positive online reputation, and provide your clients with practical advice on buying or selling a home or property.
- However, a real estate professional’s digital marketing strategy is nothing without valuable content, whether shared on their website or social media.
5. Host Virtual Tours
- Virtual home tours are unique pieces of content in a successful digital marketing strategy.
- Not only do these tours share video content, generating revenue 49% faster for sellers than non-video users. But a potential customer can get a glimpse of what a home has to offer.
- Buying a home can be difficult, and as a real estate expert. Your job is to make the home buying process as easy as possible for your clients.
Andrew J Carr shared some of the most critical qualities that real estate agents should try to include in successful virtual tours, such as:
- Use of actual images of the house versus digital illustrations.
- Ensure the tour video is interactive and responsive across all viewing methods (mobile and desktop)
- Take the virtual tour in 3D and easy to use
Also Read: How old is Zendaya? – Age, Height, Weight, and More
Review Best Ways Realtors Use Digital Marketing to Boost Sales – 5 Best Ways.