Table of Contents
How do we Grow more Story Views on Instagram
How do we grow more story views on Instagram? – Having more views on your Instagram Stories is an excellent approach to getting more active followers.
If your IG Story view is declining or has remained the same for some time, here are some tips to increase your Instagram Stories views.
How do Instagram stories work?
Let us know how to post Instagram stories.
- Open the Instagram app and click on the camera button on the top left corner of the home page above Instagram feeds.
- There will be a white button. If you press it once, it will take a picture. Continuous pressing of the button will record a video.
- On the left side, there will be an option called a Boomerang that captures a moment of a few seconds and makes a video that loops the backpack and forward.
- Many more new features are added to Instagram to make stories effective, such as superzoom, rewind, and stop-motion. However, the most interesting is that you can choose any song to upload to your Instagram stories.
- You can also add stickers to your story, including a poll, location, and songs. Finally, after all this editing work, a send to option is available in the bottom right corner to share your story with your friends.
- Change your profile settings if you do not want someone to view your story. There you will get an option of story settings.
- There you can click on the hide your story option and choose the names from whom you want to hide your story, and that’s it.
- When you share your story, it will appear in a row above your Instagram feeds. In addition, it will appear with a colorful ring around your profile picture that people will click to see your story.
- When you share your story on your Instagram page, it appears at the top of your Insta feed in a row with other Instagram stories.
- Similarly, your Instagram story appears above the news feeds of your Instagram with a colorful ring around it.
- You can see the list of people who view your story. The list appears on the left corner of your story page named viewers.
- In addition, if you have added a hashtag or location to your Instagram story, it may also appear on the location or hashtag pages.
- Viewing a story of your friend and sending a reply is easy. While watching the story, tap on the camera button to click a picture, record a video or create a boomerang.
- Then, apply filters of your choice and add whatever options you like.
- After editing, send the picture to your friend that will reflect in their Instagram direct message. Here they will be able to see your creation along with the original post.
- It is a known fact that hashtags are a useful tool to increase the visibility and reach of IG posts. But do you know that it can do the same wonders with your Instagram Stories?
- With all the emphasis Instagram is putting on hashtags, it’s about time you started using them in your stories. Relevant and appropriate hashtags will ensure your Stories get more views.
- Though Instagram allows you to add only 10 hashtags in a story, that is enough to grab the attention of your target audience.
- So now Instagram users can follow hashtags, and you can use this tool to reach active and interested people.
- If you don’t want to bombard your followers with hashtags, you can decrease the font size and put a sticker on them.
5. location tagging:
- The tag is another way to increase your story’s visibility to new audiences with a location. It helps people in the tagged place see your Stories and thus get more views from a larger audience.
- When users search for a particular location on Instagram, they can see what other IG users post about that place.
- Since Instagram shows user-generated content about different areas, your story has a high chance of being featured.
6. Highlight Your Best Stories:
- Your Instagram story has a shelf life of only 24 hours, and whoever does not check Instagram during this time will surely miss it.
- Nonetheless, what if you can make your Stories viewable indefinitely? That will surely get you more views.
- You can do this using the Featured feature. It makes Story Highlights visible in a specific section of your profile until you remove them.
- Therefore, their followers can view them at any time, which leads to more views for these Stories.
7. Post Stories at the Right Times:
- As someone serious about increasing views on Instagram Stories, your ultimate goal should be to know the best time to post on Instagram.
- Once you post Stories when most of your followers are active, you give your Stories a higher chance of being viewed.
- The factor of opportunity or actuality is responsible for it. Usually, uploading an Instagram Story between 9 am and 5 pm. m. and 5 pm m. meter.
- And 5 pm m. meter. Meter. And 4 pm m. meter. Meter. Monday through Friday should generate more visits. However, it may be different for you, liable on the time zone of your followers.
- It may not always be possible to post Stories during the best time. In that case, make sure you don’t post them during the worst time.
- You need to analyze your followers’ activity to discover engagement’s best and worst times.