Table of Contents
Medical Alert Bracelet
Medical alert bracelet systems save lives. There’s even more aim to purchase a medical alert system if you’re active, but only if you find the right one.
If you live a busy lifestyle, you should look for an alert system worn as a bracelet or other wearable device.
Maximum seniors prefer alert systems that can be worn around the wrist because they look like a watch, making them more discreet than any other medical alert device.
What Are Medical Alert Bracelets?
- An alert bracelet for the elderly is a wearable accessory that older people can wear on their arms. There are two types of alert bracelets.
- 1 is a simple medical bracelet with the name of the wearer and their medical condition engraved on it.
- The other type is an electronic device with a button connected to an alarm system.
- The pressing of a button will send a distress signal to whoever monitors the design on the other end, informing them that the person requires help.
Best for medical records
1.Universal Medical Data Elite USB Medical Alert ID Bracelet
- This bracelet arises with a 2-GB USB that works on all Windows and Mac computers. Persons can upload all of their medical records, or just selected ones, to this USB.
- Moreover, the bracelet is waterproof and uses a hypoallergenic silicone band. Here the company states that the band is fully adjustable and fits wrist sizes of 5.5–8.5 inches (in).
- The Universal Medical Data states that it provides free shipping and next-day delivery. Additionally, the company offers a 180-day warranty.
- Here Universal Medical Data Elite USB Medical Alert ID Bracelet costs $45.95.
2.Elegant Medical Alert Seizures Silicone Wristband Bracelet
- This latex-free silicone bracelet is obtainable in five different colors, with all band versions, including the text “SEIZURES” in white.
- This bracelet is obtainable in four sizes, including ones that should fit children. However, the company states that the bracelet is suitable for use during most activities, including sports.
- Persons can choose to pay for bulk orders of this item in installments.
- The Elegant Medical Alert Seizures Silicone Wristband Bracelet costs $7.99.
3. Medical Guardian Caregiver Call Button System
- This product includes a neck pendant, a bracelet, and an alarm system. The waterproof necklace and bracelet can be connected to the alarm system from 1,300 feet.
- People can press the button on their pendant or bracelet to be connected to an emergency operator 24/7. This operator can call emergency services or communicate with a person’s emergency contacts.
- Although the alarm system is connecting to the network, the product has a backup battery generator that lasts 32 hours.
- The company offers a one-month free trial. After this month, a person will need to pay $34.95 to use this system.
- The Medical Guardian Caregiver Call Button System has a list price of around $40.
4. Bay Alarm Medical SOS Smartwatch
- This smartwatch alert system attaches a person to Bay Alarm Medical’s 24-7 operators at the push of a button. And also, these operators will contact the emergency services and any emergency contacts.
- This thing does not require a smartphone to use. However, the watch is water-resistant, has GPS tracking, and provides up to 18 hours of battery life.
- However, the smartwatch comes with a 4G LTE sim card that allows a person to connect to and speak with operators through the watch.
- Here the Bay Alarm Medical SOS Smartwatch costs $179, and a being also needs to pay $29.95 per month to use the service.