How to Sync Your Outlook Calendar With Slack Automatically?
How to Sync Your Outlook Calendar With Slack Automatically? – Syncing Slack with Outlook Calendar is easy to streamline the workday, prevent scheduling snafus, and more.
What is slack?
Slack integrations are add-ons and bespoke applications that allow you to link Slack to various business tools. Integrations like these can send you notifications, make it easier to access other apps within the app, and combine data from several sources.
Slack has three different integration options:
- Slack includes built-in integrations with over 60 partners at writing, many of which small businesses are familiar with and use daily.
- If This Then That (IFTTT) and Zapier are two services that can help you automate your tasks.
- To link Slack with various other systems and solutions, you can utilize IFTTT recipes and Zapier zaps. Slack integrations can be extended in over 500 different ways right now.
- Create your integrations using Slack. Like Slackbot, Amazon SQS, etc.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar and Slack?
Primary, people will need to select Add Apps below the apps section on the left sidebar in Slack. Following, the apps page will open with a search bar at the top and suggested apps below.
- For example, select this option if Outlook Calendar appears as one of the top apps on the page.
- Then, suppose Outlook Calendar does not automatically load under your ultimate apps type Outlook Calendar in the search bar and press Enter.
- A page will load specifying the myriad capabilities enabled by syncing Outlook Calendar and Slack, and people must next select Connect Account at the bottom.
- Next, it will open a new tab where individuals will need to enable Outlook Calendar to access their Slack workspace by choosing the green Allow button at the bottom of the page.
- Here if you have successfully synced your Outlook Calendar and Slack workspace, an Outlook Calendar option should appear below the apps section on the left sidebar on Slack.
- In addition, people will also receive an Outlook Calendar app Slack notification with the opportunity to enable automatic status updates.
- To promote these automatic updates, select Turn On below the message, at which point the accounts should be synced.
- Persons may want to test the cross-platform functionality to ensure the connection has been successful. Here to do so, schedule an imminent meeting in Outlook Calendar.
- Then, the two platforms are synced if a Slack notification is sent via the Outlook Calendar app to coincide with the scheduled appointment.
How to connect Slack with Outlook Calendar?
To connect Slack with Outlook Calendar, follow these steps:
- Open Slack on your computer.
- Select a workspace where you want to install the app.
- Click the More button and select Applications.
- Find the Outlook calendar and click the Add button.
- Click the Add to Slack option.
- Go in your credentials and click the Allow button.
- Click the Shortcuts button and choose Outlook Calendar.
- Select an action and run it.
Also Read: Integrating Google Calendar App With Slack – Slack Integration, and More
Review How to Sync Your Outlook Calendar With Slack Automatically? – Connection, and More.