Table of Contents
Does Magento Web Development Makes Sense
Magento Web Development Makes Sense – Magento is a platform that guarantees a complete and ultimate e-commerce solution to help your business.
With around 30% of the world’s eCommerce sites using this feature-rich, scalable platform, there’s no reason your business shouldn’t.
However, it is confirmed that other eCommerce options or frameworks are also available in the market apart from opting for Magento development but not all of them are worthy of your trust and investment.
There are many reasons why companies and many global brands like Samsung and Lenovo to name a few prefer this open source platform to achieve their eCommerce goals.
- Since Magento is open source, you get full control of your website. The source code can be modified, so the functionalities also become flexible and customizable.
- Developers can work on the website without limitations and with complete freedom.
- Magento Community Edition is free to use which makes it cost effective. And if you want to get more out of the platform, Magento Enterprise Edition is also available with more advanced features.
- Over the years, Magento has built a strong, superior, and supportive community.
- If you are facing any technical problem or even confused about how to use Magento in the best possible way for your business.
- And also, Members of the Magento community, with years of accumulated experience, are always there to help you.
- As we learned from Mobilegeddon, mobile users have become the main audience for e-commerce companies. The Magento team knows this fact.
- However, all Magento-based websites provide native mobile experiences. No matter the screen size of the device, these multi-responsive websites always scale perfectly.
- Every eCommerce website needs multiple third-party integration tools for payment gateways, multiple payment options, analytics, database management, shipping, tracking activities, and more.
- And also, Magento makes it easy for you. As you can easily configure the back-end code of your websites, integrating third-party services in Magento is very convenient.